A Windows Live Writer plug-in that provides a simple and effective means to submit a blog post to Community-Credit.com.
- Windows Live Writer Technical Preview (Build 14.0.2913.522 or later)
You can download the Submit to Community Credit 1.0 plug-in for Windows Live Writer binaries from here (27 KB).
- Shutdown Windows Live Writer.
- Copy the files in the archive to your %ProgramFiles%\Windows Live\Writer\Plugins\ directory.
- Start up Windows Live Writer.
- Goto Tools->Options, select Plug-ins and you should see Submit to Community Credit listed and it should be marked as Enabled. If it is not, enable it.
- Press OK.
- Goto Weblog->Edit Weblog Settings…, select Plug-ins and make sure Submit to Community Credit is ticked.
- Press OK.
The next time you publish a post, a form titled Submit to Community Credit Options will appear after the post has been published to your blog. It will ask for you First Name, Last Name and Email Address which should be entered as they are on Community-Credit.com.
If you run an affiliate site you can additionally enter an Affiliate Code and the associated Affiliate Key. However these are optional fields.
Next a list of point categories will be downloaded from Community Credit and will be presented for you to choose a category. Click the Submit to Community Credit button and you should receive an e-mail confirming your submission.
- 2008-07-31 – Initial public release of build 188.8.131.52.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
- Community Credit Service Library 1.0 by Keyvan Nayyeri (http://nayyeri.net).
2 thoughts on “Submit to Community Credit”
Comments are closed.